Research Program Supervisor
Nantucket Conservation Foundation, Inc (August 2008 – present)
- Execute the Foundation’s scientific and conservation program
- Supervise a staff of two Ecologists, a seasonal field crew and volunteers
- Develop and manage land conservation and restoration projects
- Project management of ten-fifteen concurrent projects.
- Execute the Foundation’s scientific research and conservation program.
- Created strategic planning guidelines for multi-stage research, management, and restoration across the Foundation’s 9000 acres.
- Developed the Foundation’s Science Blog and initial social media presence.
- Successful grant writing and project budget management for multiple projects.
- Represent the Foundation on local government boards and at professional, regional, and international conferences.
Sand County Consulting (2018-present)
- Develop county-specific native plant lists for meadow seeding and restoration on private properties
- Conduct wetland delineations and rare species surveys
- Provide recommendations for improved coastal resilience using nature based solutions and native habitat restoration.